If I Had Ten Dollars
are going to Make a Wish in Missouri and Kansas, through August 1st, for Lea - read more about her here! You can help now - by buying the book!
It wasn't that long ago that having ten dollars to spend, as a child, seemed like a lot of money. If this were the case today, what would our children do, wish, enjoy, dream, or buy with a small financial windfall?
IF I HAD TEN DOLLARS delightfully answers some of these questions.
- Discover different ways in which children can earn some extra income.
- Laugh at the antics of the fun character on every page that steals the scene.
- Recognize the love and affection between a little boy and his older sister.
- Enjoy the simple rhythmic tone of a story that children will want to hear again and again.
- Hunt for the hidden object to find on each page.
- Share the important life lesson that we can all learn from.
- Participate in the hands-on fun of a coloring page.
From the author and illustrator of the popular Little Bit & Big Byte series and Qwerty, The Forgotten Typewriter comes a classic Children's Picture book about our wishes and desires and what truly makes us happy.