- Where was Christ really crucified & where was He buried?
- Is it true that the True Cross has still not been found?
- Why was Christ not buried in the Garden Tomb?
- What is the reason Golgotha was called “Skull Place?”
- Was Christ crucified on a living tree?
While landscaping on the Mount of Olives, Dante Leon encounters a Bedouin man who insists that he discovered, while exploring a Qumran cave, a map showing where Jesus was really crucified. To prove him wrong, Dante digs in that spot and finds five pieces of petrified wood as well as a scroll written by Joseph of Arimathea. A deaf and mute lost little orphan girl encounters Dante, who cures her with prayer and one of the artifacts. A blind Muslim boy is similarly cured. Dante and his family run tests on these artifacts and conclude what they have found is apparently the True Cross. Terrorists now are out to kill Dante's daughter as well as the pope who is about to announce to the world that these wooden pieces, when put together, form the crossbeam of Christ.